Saturday, May 1, 2010

rambling thoughts

It's been a while since i posted anything... but now seems like a good time. For many years I have walked on pins and needles after having a couple of precognitive dreams that have warned me of attacks from outside countries against the USA.

For the last about year, it has become more of an urgency to stay mentally where I need to be and in close contact with my family & close friends.

Murphey's law prevails though, and pushes back any kind of preparations I might try to make, but thank God I do have some McGiver skills that I could use if I had to, to try to stay alive.

I am grateful for my friends blogs that help me to stay focused and to learn more about how to survive in a back to the bare essentials kind of lifestyle.

1 comment:

  1. Hey chigger good to see ya back.Many of us are feeling what you are feeling.We know its coming,just not when or where.Will it just be our own Government collapsing America.Or an actual attack from say Russia,China or one of other Friends.I'm not sure,but prep for any and all things you can.Peace.

    China
    III

    ReplyDelete

My Blog List